Thursday, November 25, 2010

OIAM

A Day without YOU is like a Year

A Day without YOU is meaningless

A Day without YOU is plain

A Day without YOU was so not cool

A Day without YOU is like im in pain

A Day without YOU can drive me crazy

A Day without YOU make me feel anxious 

A Day without YOU is not what im looking for..


The guy in picture above is mine , yes my only one. OIAM in the tittle is not refer to one in a million reality program , hell no, but he's one in a million in this world for me.( orang bercinta kan? sila layankan please. hehee )

YOU are the best thing ever happened in my life. and YOU are never be replaced, u can kept my words love. YOU are that guy that no matter how many guys i go through, i will always have a thing for you.
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. muah! 

officially 2 years++ and happy together *wink*


* and right now, im missing you so much.